My photo
Corvallis, OR, United States
My personal obsession with prion diseases with smidges of music I like and rescue dog advocacy from a disabled Oregonian.

3.11.2003

War...War....Rumors of War....Bob Marley

Bush is blowing my gig. I have had no clients this week because no one wants to travel. Freak!!
Operation USA Terror is geared to start on March 17th. Monday morning...how convenient.errrr How stupid. Oh yeah all the freepers need to go to church in Sunday and pray for.....hmmmmm

1. Pray for a successful war
2. Pray for minimal casualties
3. Pray for minimal terrorists attacks in USA.
4. Pray for a short war so we can all have a month vacation like Bush.
5. Pray the economy gets better.


Bookmark and Share


Hot off the press from Newsweek!!!!!!!!!!

Some priests are praying the pRez right out of the church. A Bishop Talbert (hominy..hominy) says that pRezdent B- is "following a clear ideology that is not a part of any particular church that I know of".

I always wondered how religious scientists rationalized Dog, however, now Im thinking....
How the fuck do them Republocrats rationalize their faith/vs ummm HUMANITY. ?


Bookmark and Share

No comments: