My photo
Corvallis, OR, United States
My personal obsession with prion diseases with smidges of music I like and rescue dog advocacy from a disabled Oregonian.

3.17.2004

Song in my head: Moria, I'm lost in a mine named Moria.......Crooked Timber


ALTER-ABLED NEWS

From The 19th Floor, a sad stupid death.....

I've always joked with my nurses that I'd die a "stupid" death. Something like my ventilator getting accidentally turned off and no one noticing. It's hard to joke about that now. This was a stupid death in every sense of the word. It's a stupid, meaningless, preventable death where nobody and everybody is to blame.

Compare that to Attorney General Asscroft.......

If Ashcroft Were Uninsured... |link|

Since I have osteoarthritis I found these two articles interesting:

* Cod Liver Oil May Slow, Reverse Osteoarthritis |link|

* Fish Oil Supplements May Contain Flame Retardants |link|

I think I will stick to Evening Primrose Oil for omega 3's.


No comments: