My photo
Corvallis, OR, United States
My personal obsession with prion diseases with smidges of music I like and rescue dog advocacy from a disabled Oregonian.

9.07.2005


Song in my head: It's my party and I'll cry if I want to.............................Lesley Gore



nwnative77 : how ya been ?
annie: horrified at the incompetence and derelict of duty of our government
nwnative77 : Yes....thats for sure....
annie: how you been?
nwnative77 : Pretty good.... can I call ? in say 15 mins. ?
annie: wish i could.....fighting a migraine
nwnative77 : drag.... ya taking anything ?
annie: im out.....
nwnative77 : Hmmm..... not good..... maybe you should call Home Land Securty.... if ya have 4 or 5 days....
annie: lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo
nwnative77 : pretty sad.....
nwnative77 : I'm Not proud to be a U.S. citizen



Out of the numerous articles I have read the last week regarding Hurricane Katrina, this one sentence is most succinct........


"It [the law and order and terror government] has just proved that it cannot save its citizens from a biological weapon called standing water." ....Keith Olbermann 9/5/5