Open Thread: Alito Threatens to Flounce
-
Asked specifically what he wants from his Supreme Court nominees, the
president replied, “I do like loyalty, yeah.” www.ms.now/rachel-maddo…
[image or em...
Open Thread
-
[image: image of a purple sofa]
Hosted by a purple sofa. Have a seat and chat.
[*Note:* Liss is currently on hiatus for health reasons. There will be an
Op...
apologies for my absence
-
skippy, his co-bloggers and his followers are among my favorite people in
the world. real life has been challenging for me these last few years but i
got m...
Shameless
-
So Mike Lawler takes yet another extended vacation, this time to avoid
having to go on the record on the impeachment of war criminal Hegseth.
Lawler is lee...
More often than not
-
This should be the last post here on my own hand-coded pages, and I'll be
delighted to wave good-bye to Echo comments. So, it's off to Blogger, with
a slig...
Milestones of the plague year
-
I would be remiss if I allowed another month to go by without mentioning
one of life's milestones here in Stately Dog Manor, specifically, the
college grad...
No comments:
Post a Comment