My photo
Corvallis, OR, United States
My personal obsession with prion diseases with smidges of music I like and rescue dog advocacy from a disabled Oregonian.

9.04.2008

Since Sarah palin's convention speech last night was so shallow..here is my shallow criticism. The spit effect on the hair was gross ( see YouTube below). This is supposed to be a political convention..not a staged freak show where we get to meet the family and watch a baby being spit shined who might as well be called Prop in lieu of Trig. I don't care how many kids she has..how about some substance and addressing serious issues like health care, education, and the foreclosure crisis. My gut feeling is that it was all staged and carefully coordinated.

I'm just waiting for TBogg to have some fun with the kid's names..[fertile] Myrtle, Hobie, Siska, Nome, and Prop.






Bookmark and Share

No comments: