My photo
Corvallis, OR, United States
My personal obsession with prion diseases with smidges of music I like and rescue dog advocacy from a disabled Oregonian.

11.20.2008

Reading is Phundamental

Buh Bye George....leave a farewell note for GW. LINK

The results of my blog readability

blog readability test

Movie Reviews

(I'm not too embarrassed by this..hell.. cognitive problems as a result of fibromyalgia and chronic pain have their negative effects. Being a stoner doesn't make me the sharpest tool in the shed anymore either ...as long as I rate above moron..I'm kewl.)


As the daughter of a fallen officer I appreciated this post from Susie...

No, I can’t hate cops. They’re the band-aids we put on the gushing arteries of the human condition. No wonder they get tired. No wonder they’re suspicious. Some of them are greedy and corrupt, but mostly they’re people just trying to do their job.

When one of them dies in the line of duty, attention must be paid.

I miss you Dad..[\sniffle]


Bookmark and Share

No comments: