My photo
Corvallis, OR, United States
My personal obsession with prion diseases with smidges of music I like and rescue dog advocacy from a disabled Oregonian.

12.12.2008

Phriday Cat Blogging


Polly humbly asks God to remove George Bush
from office before January, 2009.


Why I Love Oregon, part 1212

Despite the rash of burglaries in my hood, I'm pleased to hear that Corvallis, Oregon is rated the most secure community in the nation by Farmer's Insurance Group.

For the second year in a row, an insurance company has ranked Corvallis the "most secure" small town in the nation.

The fifth annual Farmers Insurance Group of Companies survey includes crime statistics, extreme weather, natural disaster risk, housing depreciation, foreclosures, air quality, life expectancy and job loss numbers in 138 U.S. towns with populations of fewer than 150,000. KGW News Link


Bookmark and Share

No comments: