My photo
Corvallis, OR, United States
My personal obsession with prion diseases with smidges of music I like and rescue dog advocacy from a disabled Oregonian.

3.19.2003

Song in My Head: I wish I was a Neutron Bomb...Pearl Jam


Oil Prices Decline As War Nears

The Associated Press
March 19, 2003, 12:33 PM EST


As the United States and Iraq move closer to war, oil markets seemed to be taking it all in stride. Global crude oil stocks are growing, prices declining and some analysts are talking cautiously of a possible oil glut on the horizon. Lower energy prices probably would follow.



Tell me...why is gas so expensive?

My head will explode soon.

Get off Your ass and go to a peace vigil tonite. Pray, chant, send good vibes to our miltary personnel. My gut instinct...they will be poisoned by a gas..bio or chemical. Serious health problem....govt will deny exposure. I feel like f*cking Amazing Kreskin today!!!

No comments: