My photo
Corvallis, OR, United States
My personal obsession with prion diseases with smidges of music I like and rescue dog advocacy from a disabled Oregonian.

10.16.2003

Song in my Head: I need a young, young man...to drive away my middle age blues......Saffire

In Season: knitting


Alter-Abled News

Disabilities commission honors local employers(link)

It is nice to see some Oregon employers do employ alter-abled folks


Petition would reduce priority of marijuana busts

A political action committee is circulating initiative petitions to get Lane County law enforcers and prosecutors to make prosecution of adult marijuana users their lowest priority.

The petition by Sensible Lane County also would bar both offices from spending general fund money on enforcement, arrests, prosecutions and county jail time for adult marijuana users.
(link)


No comments: