My photo
Corvallis, OR, United States
My personal obsession with prion diseases with smidges of music I like and rescue dog advocacy from a disabled Oregonian.

11.26.2003

Singing: You keep all your money in a big brown bag...inside a zoo......what a thing to do..................................The Beatles

In Season: Buy Nothing Day...November 28, 2003, backdrops

~Three things I am grateful for~

my 2 kids
my nice clean kitchen
my electronic, invisible friends


Alter-Abled News

From The New York Times: The Winners and Losers of Medicare Reform

And a shameful breach of protocol to pass this Bill is explained here.

But faced with a series of tough votes and close margins, Republicans have ignored their own standards and adopted a practice that has in fact become frequent during the Bush presidency, of stretching out the vote when they were losing until they could twist enough arms to prevail. On at least a dozen occasions, they have gone well over the 15 minutes, sometimes up to an hour.

No comments: