My photo
Corvallis, OR, United States
My personal obsession with prion diseases with smidges of music I like and rescue dog advocacy from a disabled Oregonian.

2.09.2004

Song in my head: They're coming to take me away, haha, they're coming to take me away, ho ho, hee hee, ha ha, To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time, and I'll be happy to see those nice young men, in their clean white coats, and they're coming to take me away...Napoleon the 14th

In season: ride the buffalo


ALTER-ABLED NEWS

Patients Out of Time will present The Third National Clinical Conference
on Cannabis Therapeutics on May 20-22, 2004 in Charlottesville, VA.

The conference theme: "Use Throughout the Life Span" will be presented
from the perspective of the youngest known cannabis patient in the US who
at age two was given cannabis therapeutically for hyperactivity and
anxiety, Christopher Largen, co-author of "Prescription Pot", to its use in
a hospice setting described by Valerie Leveroni Corral of the Santa Cruz,
CA Wo/mens Alliance for Medical Marijuana.
|link|



No comments: