My photo
Corvallis, OR, United States
My personal obsession with prion diseases with smidges of music I like and rescue dog advocacy from a disabled Oregonian.

11.01.2004



Song in my head: Peace in our time...Peace in our land....Peace is in our hands...heading to my votingg booth.....Kaleialoha (heard at Democrocay Now)

WHAT IF?

Protests planned in front of any federal buildings......



"I remember the stolen presidential election of 2000 and I am willing to take action in 2004 if the election is stolen again. I support efforts to protect the right to vote leading up to and on Election Day, November 2nd. If that right is systematically violated, I pledge to join nationwide protests starting on November 3rd, either in my community, in the states where the fraud occurred, or in Washington DC."

No comments: