My photo
Corvallis, OR, United States
My personal obsession with prion diseases with smidges of music I like and rescue dog advocacy from a disabled Oregonian.

1.07.2004

Singing: You would whine too if it happened to you....................

In Season: cabin fever, cabin fever, cabin fever, cabin fever, cabin fever, cabin fever, cabin fever, cabin fever, cabin fever, cabin fever, cabin fever, cabin fever, cabin fever, cabin fever, cabin fever, cabin fever, cabin fever, cabin fever, cabin fever, cabin fever, cabin fever, cabin fever, cabin fever, cabin fever, cabin fever, cabin fever

Day 8, homebound. Must get to town soon. Over 3 feet of snow now. I thank the electric gods for every amp of electricity flowing through my wiring. I really expected to lose electricity by now. No chocolate, espresso, or bagels for 8 days with freezing rain in the forecast for the next 2 days. I don't expect to get out of here for 2 or 3 more days. It could be worse. I could be out of coffee!

No comments: