My photo
Corvallis, OR, United States
My personal obsession with prion diseases with smidges of music I like and rescue dog advocacy from a disabled Oregonian.

3.09.2007

[via]



I Need Dick

Cheney to shoot me. I am miserable. I am all out of medical marijuana and no one should be in this much pain. Instead of using cannabis for glaucoma I am using Xalatan eye drops. I asked my eye doc what the side effects are from this medicine and he replied nothing serious. Bullshit. A friend noticed I have huge dark circles around me eyes and my eyes are itchy, both side effects of Xalatan. Try and drive a car a safely with itchy eyes. Besides my eyes bugging me I have two painful shoulders and two painful knees and a migraine. I have a neuralgia pain in my left eye that is incurable and bugging me too. I wouldn't wish fibromyalgia and nail patella syndrome on anyone. It's nice not to smoke pot once in awhile but all that happens is the pain magnifies in my body. It lloks like an afternoon watching Judge Joe Brown on tv. Ugh.

No comments: